peeps , you should read this :/





10th grade

As I sat there in English class , I stared at the girl next to me . She was my so called "best friend" . I stared at her long , silky hair  and wished she was mine . But she didn't notice me like that , and I knew it . After class , she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her . She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek . I wanted to tell her , I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love her but I'm just too shy and I don't know why .




11th grade

The phone rang . On the other end , it was her . She was in tears , mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart . She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone , so I did . As I sat next to her on the sofa , I stared at her soft eyes , wishing she was mine . After 2 hours , one Drew Barrymore movie and three bags of chips , she decided to go to sleep . She looked at me , said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek . I want to tell her , I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love her but I'm just too shy and I don't know why .




Senior year

The day before prom she walked to my locker . 'My date is sick' . she said ; he's not going to go well , I didn't have a date and in 7th grade , we made a promise that if neither of us had dates , we would go together just as "best friends" . So we did . Prom night , after everything was over , I was standing at her front door step . I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes . I want her to be mine , but she isn't think of me like that , and I know it . Then she said " I had the best time , thanks ! " and gave me a kiss on the cheek . I want to tell her , I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love her but I'm just too shy , and I don't know why .




Graduation Day

A day passed , then a week , then a month . Before I could blink , it was graduation day . I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma . I wanted her to be mine , but she didn't notice me like that , and I knew it . Before everyone went home , she came to me in her smock and hat , and cried as I hugged her . Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said , " you're my best friend , thanks " and gave me a kiss on the cheek . I want to tell her , I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love her but I'm just too shy , and I don't know why .




A Few Years Later

Now I sit in the pews of the church . That girl is getting married now . I watched her say " I do " and drive off to her new life , married to another man . I wanted her to be mine , but she didn't see me like that , and I knew it . But before she drove away , she came to me and said " you came ! ". She said " thanks " and kissed me on the cheek . I want to tell her , I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love her but I'm just too shy , and I don't know why



Funeral

Years passed , I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my " best friend " . At the service , they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years . This is what it read : I stare at him wishing he was mine , but he doesn't notice me like that , and I know it . I want to tell him , I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends , I love him but I'm just too shy , and I don't know why . I wish he would tell me he loved me ! ' I wish I did too ' . I thought to my self , and I cried :(



susa sgt ke na ckp these powerful three words , I LOVE YOU ? -,- 


ily MA




segala LIKE dan komen , amat amat di hargai . iloveyouu! :D

0 flying kiss ♥: