I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU .



I HATE YOU FOR NOTHING .
stupid me yeah ?
yes , I am . being stupid for loving someone like you .
you let me keep waiting for something that would be impossible to happen
do you ever feel how it hurts me ?
It was sucker than ever .
I wish I would not ever know you .
be a part of your life was totally awesome for me ,
but I rather choose that I even did not know who you are than being hurt like this
Its totally sucks!
how I wish you could understand me even just for a while .
I NEED YOU , and Im here , missing you like hell
hoping that you would be texting me saying that , IM SO SORRY :(
Dear God , make it true PLEASE ?
keep going with your ego , even its hurt me babe .
andd for sure , Im gonna be fine even without you .  *hell no!
last one for you , a big big thanks for hurting me like hell yeah :)
p/s : still loving you even its hurt me . Thanks dear


segala LIKE dan komen , amat amat di hargai . iloveyouu! :D

0 flying kiss ♥: