F I N A L E X A M .


final exam T.T just a few days waiting foe me to killl me .
OmaiGod ! right now , I should have a blast day with my lovely books .
sory dear . I just don't get ready to have a date with you ;D  this week , Im realy really busy with my dates .
Abe Physics , Abe Addmat , Abe PAI , Abe Sejarah , Abe Chemist , Abe MatMod , Abe Essay , Abe Renyah , Abe ICT .kito rama gewe , payoh laa ! *ayat banggo diri ;)
seriously , I will have a big big trouble cos I keep thinking that final exam are getting away from me .
 far away ~ wth zalilah ! wake up laa ! final exam's not that far away . it's just a few days from now . >.< 
encik buku buku sekalian , bole tak pegy maen jaoh jaoh dari sy ? just for a while . I need a second !
or an hours ? or maybe 2 days . hee . can u ? pleaaaaseeeee ~ *winking my eyes . HAHA .
Ergh , I haven't study anything foe my coming exam . It was totally sucker than eva .  Err , i need to have my lunch now . *perut suda mule bernyanyi ~

papai ! :D


segala LIKE dan komen , amat amat di hargai . iloveyouu! :D

0 flying kiss ♥: